Cupcake Recipe for Baked Milk Challenges
- Follow this recipe carefully and use all the batter.
- Following baking time and temperature carefully.
- Please bring at least four (4) regular size cupcakes with you.
- Do not use jumbo or mini muffin/cupcake pans.
1 cup of whole milk
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
1 large egg*
*If egg allergic: ¼ cup of applesauce
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 ¼ cups white flour
½ cup sugar
2 teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Line muffin/cupcake pan(s) with paper liners
- Mix liquid ingredients: milk, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, egg or applesauce
- In separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients: flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into pan dividing equally so to use ALL the batter.
Bake for 30-35 minutes (not less).
- Bring in fresh-baked cupcakes. Do not freeze or microwave the cupcakes.
- Please bring at least four (4) cupcakes for the challenge.
- Do not put frosting/icing on the cupcakes or add anything else in the cupcakes.
- Stop antihistamines seven (7) days prior to the challenge.
- Reschedule if your child is sick, wheezing, coughing, or on prednisone.